We are indeed fortunate to live in an era when very effective procedures are available to treat most heart ailments. We encourage open dialogue between you and your primary care physician. Hopefully, the information found here will help form a more knowledgeable exchange.
Feel free to print any information and share the details with your family and primary health care professionals. No one should undergo surgery with unanswered questions.
- Heart Disease - Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors
- Heart Attack - Causes, Diagnosis, Tests & Procedures
- Heart Murmurs - Heart Valves, their problems and sounds
- Warning Signs of Coronary Artery Disease and Heart Valve Disease
- Risk Factors for Heart Disease
- Heart Valves and Symptoms or Valve Trouble
- A Healthy Diet - the Effects of Fat, Cholesteral, Sodium and Sugar on your Heart
- The Benefits of Exercise
- Answers to your Frequently Asked Questions about Heart Disease